The CYA Report: The HR Podcast Where Sore Butts Are Cool!
Wanna learn why Kris Dunn’s butt hurts? Wanna know why Garden Gnomes and NyQuill are a bad mix for me? You wanna hear my say “warsh” instead of “wash”? Oh… and you wanna learn some HR jazz? You’ve gotta plug into Fistful of Talent’s/ Workforce online’s “The CYA Report”. (Lucky episode 13 by the way).
I am a co-host of this super fab podcast and I have done a TERRIBLE job promoting it. I’ve got to shout the praises of “The CYA Report”. Shout it…shout it…shout it out loud. Yes.
Plug in to hear:
- Kris and I ramble!
- Current HR news snippets where me and Tim Sackett disagree!
- Elocution lessons from Holland Dombeck (CYA’s news anchorman)
- Great interviews with HR knowledge leaders, Tech gurus, and HR product specialists.
What I learned this week:
- Wow…I sound like I was born in a place where people where seer-sucker suits, little ribbon ties, and drink mint juleps. I was born in Cleveland, OH and have been under the delusion that I sound like a Yankee in Birmingham. Wrong. I’ve been in the south 20+ years and am now married to a guy named Bo. Not Beau. BO- like Bo and Luke Duke. So now I know why I say “warsh” instead of “wash”. I must say though he is not a redneck…lovely attorney actually.
- I can leave work at 5:30!
- Ultimate Software has a succession planning program. Who knew?
- Oh, and Kris Dunn’s butt is sore.
Mash here to hear the latest fistful podcast!